It has been above freezing all day so things have been melty and drippy. But there is still lots of snow on the ground after dark, so it just might stay a little longer. But these snowmen at the Martyrs' Memorial downtown look worried:
(Sadly, we didn't take this photo - didn't make it that far.)
A further bonus to the day is that my Wellies arrived! I just ordered them online yesterday morning and can't believe they're here already. I got to try them out in the snow and everything. LOVE THEM! I can stomp in puddles!
1 comment:
I loved that you now have some wellies. When we stayed at Uncle Tony's tiny cottage the 2nd best thing was that with no prior knowledge of Patti he still figured we would have no problems walking two miless if we wanted to get to civilization, but the best thing was the mud room was filled with various sized wellies to enable us to walk back trails to a pub, church or whatever. Speaking of "tramping with dogs" did you see the movie The Queen...I absolutely loved it.
I can't imagine you guys living anywhere but Europe!
I am at Boardman this week..rather blustery weather but fun to work in garden (we are trying to get sod down), look at the Columbia river and check out wildlife in our pond (geese have made it a 2nd home...during hunting season you will hear guns going off over by the river and know that soon you will have flocks of geese taking refuge.
It is so fun to have both of my kid's blogs to read...Marty and I head for Singapore (with a side golf trip to Bintan Indonesia) at the end of April.
Post a Comment