By the way, did you know you can leave comments on our blog? Some of you write to me or David with your thoughts on occasional blog posts, which is always appreciated. Please keep those coming. But leaving a comment is even easier, so I wanted to make sure everyone knew about it. Here's what you do:
- Click the link that says "comments" at the bottom of the blog post.
- Enter your comment in the box, and be sure to sign your name at the bottom.
- Click "Publish Comment."
- Note: You can't edit a comment after you've posted, but you can delete it.
Another new feature is labels, which was added by Blogger. You can see those at the bottom of this post. Labels are keywords I can give to each post, which helps to organize them by subject. If you click on a label, you can see all the posts with that subject. Not terribly exciting, but worth a mention in case you were wondering what they are about.
In related news, over the weekend I tinkered with the design of ReligionFacts, especially the homepage. If you have a chance and are interested, please check it out by clicking here. I welcome any thoughts on it, as always.
And I wrote a few new articles recently, including: the issue of depictions of Muhammad, a few new Buddhist symbols, the Amish, Chinese belief in ghosts, Hindu holy men that hang out by the Ganges, and the sacred cow in Hinduism, should you happen to be interested in such things.
Yes, Dad, I'll get back to German now!
5 comments:
(This is an example comment from Holly.) Wow, what an interesting blog post today! And that ReligionFacts website sure is fabulous.
I'm still using the old version of blogger, and took the trouble to create my own tags by interfacing with del.icio.us. Now I don't want to change mid-blog. Harumph.
(This is Jenny from way back in the way back machine - I have three blogger blogs - one for the music library where I am the music librarian, one for baking, and one for vegetarian cooking.)
Wow, another comment. I just realized I had posted using my Google account, which wouldn't link anywhere. Now I'm commenting using my other account so you can link to my profile with aforementioned blogs!
yaya!!!! FINALLY i can comment! hayes, i am always current on your site, but it just didn't let me be anonymous before...LAME. but now, now, i'm out of comments. i love you friend!
scoobs
YAY, I have comments! It was so lame I had the settings all wrong before - so glad to see you Scoobs!!!
And Jenny, wow! Hi! Wayback machine for sure! I'm glad you found my blog and I look forward to exploring all yours.
Post a Comment