This is the offspring of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Think she'll have trouble getting a date when she grows up?
And here's the whole family on a recent trip to Cambodia, with some mighty cute adopted ones as well - Maddox from Cambodia and Zahara from Ethiopia.Here's an interesting fact - many months ago, I wrote a "spiritual biography" of Angelina for ReligionFacts on a whim, and it has since become the most popular article on the entire website. 15,000 people have read it so far this month, which is nearly three times as many as my second most popular article, the Big Religion Chart (5,160 views). Thanks for being so interesting to the public, Angelina! I can sure use the advertising income.
2 comments:
I guess she's pretty...I prefer the local celebrity myself :)
Well yeah, obviously nothing compared to Claire! And Claire will have the added benefit of being way cooler as well.
Post a Comment