Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Led Zeppelin Pics

OK, here they are - the long-awaited pictures and videos from the Led Zeppelin concert. Keep in mind they were all taken with a little camera so the quality isn't great, but I sure enjoyed looking at them when David got home! Hope you enjoy them too.

P1040333-ron
Ron outside the O2, on the day of wristband pickup (day before the concert)

P1040329-O2
Long queue to pick up the wristbands - David and Ron waited 3 hours and 45 minutes!

performance artist
Performance artist and pretty lights at Covent Garden, which they visited after finally obtaining the wristbands

P1040350-before
Night of the concert - view from David's seat as the arena filled in.

And here are a few snippets of Led Zeppelin goodness:







And here's what I got out of the deal! Not bad at all! :)

P1040393

2 comments:

Reed family said...

Hi Holly and David....Merry Christmas to you both. I just made a visit to your blog and was happy to see you have video! Please please share with me how you do video on blog. I have tried in the past but couldnt get it to work. Do I need anything special??
Take care Danielle,Russell,Em and J xxx

Holly said...

Hi Danielle! Merry Christmas to you too! Nope, you don't need anything special. When you're creating a new post, you should see an icon among all the editing stuff at the top that looks like a colorful film reel. Just hit that button and Blogger will ask you to locate your video on your computer. Then check the box at the bottom, hit Upload Video, and you're all set. Depending on the quality of your internet connection, you might want to choose a shortish video, or it could take awhile to upload. Let me know if you have any troubles (holly.joyal@gmail.com) and I'd be happy to try to help. Good luck!