I would like to share with you a few of our favorite UK commercials. In case you're reading this at work, be aware they have volume! Just click in the center of the mini-screen to play.
This one is on a lot but still makes us chuckle every time:
And another cute one in the popular France-vs-Britain theme:
The next one is a major production from the mighty Guinness, which we mainly see at the movies, but also on TV. It is very visually impressive and has a cute ending. The tiny screen doesn't do it justice, but I at least found a high-quality version when I looked beyond YouTube:
And finally, a sample of the Marks & Spencer food commercials. These change every season and this one is from last Christmas. The seductive narrative always cracks us up, and yet we still stare open-mouthed at the screen when they come on.
And here's the one from this summer...
No comments:
Post a Comment