I am so excited for Holly, it was great meeting her after the first round of exams today. The idea of taking exams at this level completely horrifies me! Seems to me the traditional formality of the whole thing must add to the tension as well. On the plus side, Holly sure looked cute in her sub-fusc.After a few quick pictures, we set off to have dinner and ended up at Tootsies grill next to our new favored dining area near Oxford Castle (below). Dinner was good and we had a fun time completed by a nice taxi trip home.
Along with Holly finishing exams we are also getting ready to make our move from college accommodation to a place in the nearby countryside. We ended up going for the place that Holly mentions in the first paragraph here.
The floor plan of the new place is a bit small, but it is nice and bright with a lot of windows. We are both looking forward giving this a try as it is a very peaceful and pretty place. Hopefully we won't find it to be too quiet! I have so much more that I should write, but for now I am headed to bed. More to follow tomorrow after Holly completes the exams!
No comments:
Post a Comment