
Holy duck, we never realized a duck could have some many little ones! The first female to be out and about in the Wolfson Sea only had three. Seemed like a nice number. When Holly spotted this group tonight we couldn't believe it. Meanwhile the men appear to be doing their best to hide. Maybe this is their version of saying "I didn't do it".

Seems the geese have things much more under control.

I twisted my ankle last night trying to out-maneuver the geese in a field. Fortunately it is not too bad today, but I was not taking any chances tonight. Holly on the other hand decided to take that first step towards punting tonight. Now we just need to pass a test and get a license so that we can leave dock. I think it is going to be a lot of fun once we do.

The last animal of the night is our sometime friend, Chubs. He came out and posed nicely before heading over to a tree for some roll-e-rolls. I am a little surprised he has not been out there stalking the baby ducks. He is quite a ferocious mouser, often leaving "presents" near our door.

We should be off to do something fun tomorrow, most likely a trip into London. Will try and get more posted soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment