We have spotted your website and are very impressed! You cover many areas that we have not yet been able to. We have a very small team and very limited resources (does this sound familiar?!)
Would you consider allowing the BBC to publish some of your articles? We would only be able to publish articles that you have authored yourself and of course we would pay a fee.
Anyway, it would be great to hear from you to discuss whether we could work together in any way.
best wishes
Jennifer Redmond
Interactive Producer
bbc.co.uk/religion
I really like the BBC Religion and Ethics website, so I'm very honored to be asked to contribute. And hurrah, a fee! We could so use the extra dough.
Naturally, I wrote back saying yes, and also offered to write new articles on whatever topics they need over the summer. I hope I hear from them again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment