I am once again getting behind on the American West trip reports, but I have been working on sorting through photos of Yellowstone, which was our favorite destination of the trip. We took a LOT of photos so it is taking awhile in addition to my other work. I'll post some highlights here soon, and then I'll finally be almost done!
In the meantime, an interview I did for National Geographic Channel back in April was recently published here. It's not as exciting as it sounds. The National Geographic Channel is a London-based TV channel that airs in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand. And the interview appears only online, as a supplement to a miniseries they are doing on "Ancient Megastructures." And they didn't even include a live link to my website or pay me a cent. But it's still nice to be associated with the venerable yellow rectangle in some way.
No comments:
Post a Comment